- To promote fundamental and applied research in the field of allergology and related subjects.
- To help promote exchange of ideas and to foster research, academics & professional activities among research workers and allergy practioners.
- To hold regular CME programmes and train general Physicians in the field of allergy and applied immunology and award certificates.
- Interact with other global and regional organizations and exchange scientific and educational resources.
- To publish books, journals, and news letters and patient educational material.
- To establish and promote certificate courses in respiratory allergy and Clinical Immunology at established medical Institutions.