- ICAAICON 2017 will be held at Lucknow, jointly organise by King George’s Medical University and ERA’s Lucknow Medical College during December 2017.
- Contact: DR. SURYA KANT, Organizing Secretary
- The college organises Annual Conventions each year in different parts of India. So far 48 annual meetings have been organized without any break.
- The College publishes a journal i.e. the Indian Journal of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology with 2 issues in a year.
- Holds regular workshops and CME programmes every year in the field of allergy and clinical immunotherapy in different zones of the country.
HONOURS AND AWARDS
- “D.N.Shivpuri Oration”: Nominations are invited till 30th April, 2017.
- Foundation Day Lecture 2017
- UCB-ICAAI Award: in this category abstracts are invited for presentation from young delegates of <35 years of age working in the field of allergy, Asthma and Clinical Immunology & related discipline.
- M. Sundaramma Young Scientist Award: This is also awarded for best oral presentation by young scientist / student in the field of allergy and related discipline. T he age limit is <35 years on the date of the conference, the award carries a certificate and cash prize of Rs. 1, 000/- to be given by the ICAAI.
- V Raju Award: This is awarded for best paper presentations by clinicians with no age bar. The award carries a certificate and a silver plaque by the College.