Winter School, Trysil Norway – Abstract Submission Is Now Open!
- 17th EAACI Immunology Winter School “Basic Immunology Research in Allergy and Clinical Immunology” 24 – 27 January 2019, Trysil, Norway Organised by the Basic & Clinical Immunology Section
For more details, please Click Here
- This year College is going to organize 52nd ICAAICON-2018 at ASTRA HOSPITAL, BANGALORE during 7-10 February, 2019
For details, please contact:
- The Joint Congress of the Asia Pacific Association of Allergy, Asthma and Clinical Immunology & the Asia Pacific Association of Pediatric Allergy, Respirology and Immunology is coming to the Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Centre at CentralWorld on 11th – 14th October 2018.
For more details, please go to: www.apaaaci2018.com
- The college organises Annual Conventions each year in different parts of India. So far 48 annual meetings have been organized without any break.
- The College publishes a journal i.e. the Indian Journal of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology with 2 issues in a year.
- Holds regular workshops and CME programmes every year in the field of allergy and clinical immunotherapy in different zones of the country.
HONOURS AND AWARDS
- “D.N.Shivpuri Oration”: Nominations are invited till 30th April, 2017.
- Foundation Day Lecture 2017
- UCB-ICAAI Award: in this category abstracts are invited for presentation from young delegates of <35 years of age working in the field of allergy, Asthma and Clinical Immunology & related discipline.
- M. Sundaramma Young Scientist Award: This is also awarded for best oral presentation by young scientist / student in the field of allergy and related discipline. T he age limit is <35 years on the date of the conference, the award carries a certificate and cash prize of Rs. 1, 000/- to be given by the ICAAI.
- V Raju Award: This is awarded for best paper presentations by clinicians with no age bar. The award carries a certificate and a silver plaque by the College.